The Sole Show a one of a kind sneaker, art, and fashion based event in Tampa, FL returns on July 18th, at the Embassy Suites across from The Convention Center.
The Event will run from 12PM - 5PM and is open to all ages.
The event will host 30+ vendors and countless creatives. Vendors from the sneaker, art, and fashion worlds will be present. This event has been curated for all the creatives to not only be surrounded by like minded people but also to network amongst fellow artists and business owners.
As of this moment here is what you can expect out of The Sole Show (will be updated weekly)
- Limited custom event apparel will be live printed and available for sale
- 1 sneaker will be raffled for this event. Stay tuned for the announcement. (Raffle tickets $5 each)
- Live art
- Special Guests
More info coming soon
ADMISSION TICKETS & VENDORS
If you are interested in our sponsorship opportunities or need more info regarding vendor space please email us directly.
• There is no age limit for this event.
• All tickets and vendor tables are non-refundable and non-transferable. All sales are final.
• You will receive your event wristband at The Sole Show admission booth on the day of the event. All attendees must present a photo ID to receive their event wristbands/passes.
• We are not liable for any lost or stolen property/items. Please do not leave your merchandise unattended.
• We are not liable for transactions between individual attendees and vendors.
• We do not tolerate unauthentic, B-grades or variants. If you see or suspect a pair, please bring them to our attention so we can have them removed from the event and banned from future shows. We will always suggest getting multiple opinions about the authenticity of any items during a transaction.
• Event attendees are allowed to carry 3 sneakers in hand when entering the venue. Additional charges apply past your 3 sneaker limit.
• Prohibited items include but are not limited to dollies, hand carts, bins, duffle bags, rollers, and boxes. (This does not apply to vendors)
• There will be security on site so please be respectful of the venue.